If you wish to pursue your higher studies in Philippines or want to go there for better employment opportunities, you need to get all your India originated documents attested from Philippines Embassy. Genuine Attestation Services is managed by highly talented, professional and expert team members who are committed to render quality services within committed time period and that too at nominal rates.
Our unmatched services has led us achieve the position of leader in providing effective Embassy attestation services all around.
Advantages of Philippines Embassy Attestation
- It is extremely advantageous for those who wish to pursue higher studies.
- It is helpful to get admission in schools of Philippines and thus gets equivalent certificate for your child.
- It is also beneficial to attain employment visa and thus increases work opportunities open up in Philippines.
- It is also advantageous to get settled in Philippines, as it helps in attaining residence visa for you and your family.
Procedure to Get Philippines Embassy Attestation Done
Process of Embassy Attestation varies according to document and purpose of moving to Philippines, let’s have a look:
Process for Educational Documents:
- First of all, documents needs to be authenticated from Notarization of Indian Certificates from Public Notary Officer.
- Thereafter, attestation of document will be done at Human Resource Department of respective state from where document is issued.
- Attestation process will followed at Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi.
- Attestation process will end at Embassy of Philippines located in New Delhi.
- UG degree certificate
- PG degree certificate
- Diploma degree certificate
- PHD degree certificate
- Engineering degree certificate
- Medical degree certificate
- Management degree certificate
- Hotel management certificate
- Law degree certificate
- Technical degree certificate
- Professional degree certificate
Process for Non-Educational Documents:
- At first, document is attested at Notarization of Indian certificates from Public Notary Officer.
- At next level, document is attested at Home Department of respective state from where document is originated.
- Thereafter, it is attested at Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi.
- Final attestation will be done at Embassy of Philippines based at New Delhi.
- Salary Certificate
- Transfer Certificate (TC)
- Equivalence Certificate
- Death Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Divorce Certificate
- Experience/ Employment Certificate
- Marriage Certificate
- Medical Certificate
- Single Status Certificate
Process for Commercial Documents:
- Initial attestation is done at Notarization of Indian Certificates from Public Notary Officer.
- Thereafter, it is attested at respective Chamber of Commerce.
- Attestation process is followed at Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi.
- Attestation process will end at Embassy of Philippines located at New Delhi.
- Export Invoice
- Packaging list
- Power of Attorney
- Certificate of Origin
- Certificate of incorporation
- Chemical analysis report
- Physical analysis report