Qatar Embassy Attestation | Attestation for Qatar
Qatar embassy attestation. Attestation for Qatar - Genuine Attestation Services. We provide attestation certification for Qatar to live, study or stay there. All document are certified by qatar emabssy.
Genuine Attestation Services is an experienced and professionally managed company that deals in legalization for Qatar services. We are involved in Qatar Embassy Attestation for all types of Indian-originated documents, whether it’s Educational, Non-Educational or Commercial documents. We are pioneers in getting certified authentication done from HRD, GAD, Notary, Home Department and SDM etc.
We are trusted partners for your entire Qatar Embassy Attestation process. We understand that you submitted your original documents with us for attestation and these documents are highly crucial for you, that’s why we keep them safe till the time they are delivered back to you with attestation.
Attestation for Qatar
All of the documents or certificates which are issued or originated within India that are obligatory to be present in Qatar on the basis of the purpose of your travel need to be legalized by the Qatar Embassy in India.
Advantages of Legalization for Qatar
- It would be beneficial if you are moving to pursue any higher education.
- It makes the process of attaining an employment visa easier as well as increases work opportunities open up within Qatar.
- It is beneficial for getting a resident visa as well as a visa for your family.
- It helps your children to apply for admission to schools in Qatar.
Verification by Qatar Embassy Attestation
All people who wish to get their educational documents attested from the Embassy of Qatar should keep in mind that the Degree/diploma should be there with its mark sheet and verification done from the concerned university or institute. The verification letter must have the below-mentioned details:
- Authenticity of certificate
- Study System (Admission-Full Time-Part Time)
- Venue of Study and Examination
- Type of Degree Obtained (diploma, Bachelor-Master or doctorate)
- Duration of course and duration spent to obtain this certificate.
- Academy is whether government institute or private.
- Academy’s standard at the time of obtaining the said certificate from the institution.
How to Get Documents Attested from Qatar Embassy?
The process of document attestation is different for the different documents. Check out:
Process for Educational Document Attestation for Qatar
Qatar Embassy authenticates degrees with the consolidated mark sheets only. It does not attest Degree Certificate or mark sheet separately.
For attesting any of the educational documents from the Qatar Embassy in India, it is mandatory to attach a few of the supporting documents along with the original ones, they are:
- Your degree certificate must have a final year mark sheet attached.
- The degree should be from a recognized institute of Govt.
- The diploma course should be full-time with affiliation to the university/UGC.
- Qatar Embassy also asks for a verification letter from the concerned university along with a certificate. Without this letter, the certificate cannot be attested.
Procedure of eduational certification:
- First of all, the document needs to be authenticated by the Human Resource Development department of the respective state from where it is issued.
- After that, it will be attested by the Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi.
- The attestation process will end at the Embassy of Qatar, New Delhi.
- UG degree certificate
- PG Degree Certificate
- Diploma Degree Certificate
- PhD Degree Certificate
- Engineering Degree Certificate
- Medical degree certificate
- Management Degree Certificate
- Hotel Management Certificate
- Law Degree Certificate
- Technical Degree Certificate
- Professional Degree Certificate
Process for Non - Educational Document Attestation for Qatar Embassy
- The first attestation of the specific documents will be done at the Home Department of the state of residence.
- After that, the document will be attested at the Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi.
- And, final attestation will be made by the Embassy of Qatar in New Delhi.
- Salary Certificate
- Transfer Certificate (TC)
- Equivalence Certificate
- Death Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Divorce Certificate
- Experience / Employment Certificate
- Marriage Certificate
- Medical Certificate
- Single Status Certificate
Process for Commercial Document Attestation for Qatar Embassy
- The first document will be authenticated in the respective chamber of commerce.
- The attestation process will be followed at the Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi
- The last attestation will be made at the Embassy of Qatar, New Delhi
- Export Invoice
- Packaging list
- Power of Attorney
- Certificate of Origin
- Certificate of incorporation
- Chemical Analysis Report
- Physical Analysis Report
Qatar verification letter
Qatar Embassy New Rules