Get Attestation for Denmark in Delhi, India | Embassy Attestation
Being the trusted and efficient service provider of certification attestation services, Genuine Attestation Services has earned its first position in the market. A team of young and experienced professionals leave no stone unturned to provide maximum satisfaction to customers and thus ensure that each and every document has been attested properly by the concerned authority with respect to the purpose of attestation. Once you choose us for Attestation for Denmark in Delhi, you will never regret your decision…it’s a promise.
Benefits of Denmark Attestation
- It is fruitful for those who wish to pursue their higher studies within Denmark.
- It is extremely advantageous to get admission to schools in Denmark and get equivalent certificates for your child.
- It is helpful in attaining employment visas as well as increases work opportunities open up within Denmark.
- It also supports you well in getting settled within Denmark as it helps in attaining a residence visa for you and your family.
What is the Procedure to Get Documents Attested for Denmark?
The process of Attestation varies according to the type of document and the purpose behind the attestation of the document. Here’s the process:
Process for Educational Documents:
- First of all, the document needs to be attested by the Human Resource Development department of the respective state, where the document is issued.
- The attestation process will end at the Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi (Apostille).
- UG degree certificate
- PG degree certificate
- Diploma degree certificate
- PHD degree certificate
- Engineering degree certificate
- Medical degree certificate
- Management degree certificate
- Hotel management certificate
- Law degree certificate
- Technical degree certificate
- Professional degree certificate
Process for Non-Educational Documents:
- The first attestation of the document will be done by the Home Department of the respective state, where the document is originated.
- The last attestation will be done at the Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi (Apostille).
- Salary Certificate
- Transfer Certificate (TC)
- Equivalence Certificate
- Death Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Divorce Certificate
- Experience/ Employment Certificate
- Marriage Certificate
- Medical Certificate
- Single Status Certificate
Process for Commercial Documents:
- Initial attestation of the document will begin at the respective Chamber of Commerce.
- Lastly, attestation of the document will be done at the Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi (Apostille).
- Export Invoice
- Packaging list
- Power of Attorney
- Certificate of Origin
- Certificate of incorporation
- Chemical analysis report
- Physical analysis report