Attestation For Non-Educational Documents

Attestation For Non-Educational Documents

The main purpose behind attestation of non-educational certificate is to attain residence visa for your spouse, children, in-laws or to apply for admission of your children or to get school experience certificate. When anyone plans to get settled within other nation either alone or with his/her family then attestation of non-educational documents is very much necessary. This attestation offers seal to the document that states that particular document is genuine and appropriate to be shown in front of foreign officials.

Attestation For Non-Educational Documents

We at Genuine Attestation Services is a leading company in providing efficient attestation services for all types of documents and that too cost effective rates. Being expert and experienced in the same field from years, we do not let our clients in any way and makes sure that our client will not come across any difficulty in other nation with context to document attestation.


Why do we need Certificate Attestation?

Certificate attestation of non-educational documents is usually required in following cases:-

  • To get employment in abroad
  • To get residence visa for your family
  • To pursue higher education in foreign nation
  • To get visa transfer


List of Non-Educational Documents is stated below:

  • Salary Certificate
  • Transfer Certificate (TC)
  • Equivalence Certificate
  • Death Certificate
  • Birth Certificate
  • Divorce Certificate
  • Experience/ Employment Certificate
  • Marriage Certificate
  • Medical Certificate
  • Single Status Certificate
  • etc.


Process for Non-Educational Document Attestation:

1. State Attestation

State attestation needs to be done before MEA attestation and in this, specific personal document will be attested from Home Department or General Administration Department of the respective state from where it is issued.


2. MEA Attestation or Apostille

All of the original documents or copies required to be presented in other nation needs to be attested from MEA, and MEA or Apostille can be done only after document is authenticated from designated authorities of the concerned state or Union territory from where it is issued.
Apostille is required only if person is moving to country which is a member of Hague Convention.


3. Embassy Attestation

Embassy attestation from the concerned embassy based in New Delhi will be done at the end and after MEA attestation.


Saudi Attestation on Birth Certificate


Follow by Email
Visit Us