Attestation for UAE Embassy| Birth Certificate Attestation UAE Embassy, we render assistance for Marriage & Birth Certification Attestation from UAE Embassy Delhi.
Genuine Attestation Services is a recognized company all around India for rendering all types of attestation for the UAE embassy; the services in which we deal are Certificate Attestation Services, Embassy attestation for Abroad, and Document attestation service in Delhi for UAE embassy.
Get Genuine Attestation for UAE Embassy
UAE (Dubai) Embassy Attestation
Numerous people from all around world migrate there either in search of work or for living better and sound life. The document which is necessary to present in UAE with context to your purpose of going there is authenticated first at the HRD of respective state where document is originated, thereafter it is attested at Ministry of External Affairs and then finally, UAE embassy attests that document. We at Genuine Attestation Services deals in management of administrative function associated with attestation process.
Benefits Associated with UAE Embassy Attestation
- It is highly beneficial for those, who wish to pursue their higher studies in UAE.
- It assists in getting admissions within schools of UAE and gets equivalent certificates for your child.
- It aids you in attaining the employment visa and hence raises work opportunities open up in UAE.
- It acts as great help within your plans of getting settled within UAE by obtaining residence visa for yourself as well as for your family.
All educational non-educational and commercial documents list with process are given:-
Educational Document Attestation for UAE Embassy
- Professional degree certificate
- PG degree certificate
- Management degree certificate
- Hotel management certificate
- Diploma degree certificate
- UG degree certificate
- Engineering degree certificate
- Technical degree certificate
- Law degree certificate
- Medical degree certificate
- PHD degree certificate
Procedure to Get Educational Document Attested from UAE Embassy
- At initial level, it is obligatory to attest the document from Human Resource Department of state, where document is originated.
- Thereafter, document should be attested from Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi
- At last, final attestation should be made by UAE Embassy, New Delhi.
- Medical Certificate
- Equivalence Certificate
- Single Status Certificate
- Divorce Certificate
- Salary Certificate
- Marriage Certificate
- Transfer Certificate (TC)
- Birth Certificate
- Death Certificate
- Experience/ Employment Certificate
Process to get Non-Educational Document Attested from UAE Embassy
- At very first, process of attestation of document is initiated at Home Department of the state, from where document is issued.
- Then, Ministry of External Affairs, approve the certificate attestation in Delhi
- Last attestation is done at Embassy of UAE, New Delhi.
Commercial Document for UAE Embassy
- Power of Attorney
- Certificate of incorporation
- Physical analysis report
- Packaging list
- Export Invoice
- Certificate of Origin
- Chemical analysis report
Procedure to Get Commercial Document Attested from UAE Embassy
- Process of attestation is initiated at respective chamber of commerce.
- Thereafter, particular document will be attested at Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi
- Final attestation will be made by Embassy of UAE, New Delhi.