Certificate Attestation For Finland in Delhi
Finland is one of the best nations with lots of prestigious colleges, universities and job opportunities. Every year numerous people went to Finland from India for different reasons and thus they require going through certificate attestation process for which they need assistant of experienced people like us. Being expert and experienced in the same field, Genuine Attestation Services is a leading company for certification attestation. If you need attestation on any of your documents either from HRD, Ministry of External Affairs or Finland Embassy, you can contact us without a second thought for excellent services at best price.
Advantages of Finland Embassy Attestation:
- It is highly advantageous for the ones who wish to pursue higher education in Finland.
- It is helpful in getting admissions within the schools of Finland and thus gets equivalent certificates for your child.
- It is also helpful in attaining employment visa within Finland and thus increases the work opportunities open up within the Finland.
- It also supports in getting settled within Finland as it helps in attaining residence visa for you and your family.
How to Get Attestation from Finland Embassy Done
Process of Embassy attestation for Abroad varies according to document type and purpose behind the attestation of document; let’s have a look on procedures:
Process for Educational Documents:
- First of all, document needs to be attested at the HRD Attestation department of the state from where document is issued.
- Attestation process is followed at Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi.
- Thereafter, final attestation of document is made at Embassy of Finland based in New Delhi.
- UG degree certificate
- PG degree certificate
- Diploma degree certificate
- PHD degree certificate
- Engineering degree certificate
- Medical degree certificate
- Management degree certificate
- Hotel management certificate
- Law degree certificate
- Technical degree certificate
- Professional degree certificate
Process for Non-Educational Documents:
- At first, attestation of document will be attempted at Home Department from where document has been issued.
- Attestation process is followed at Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi
- Thereafter, final attestation will be done at Embassy of Finland situated within New Delhi.
- Salary Certificate
- Transfer Certificate (TC)
- Equivalence Certificate
- Death Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Divorce Certificate
- Experience/ Employment Certificate
- Marriage Certificate Attestation
- Medical Certificate
- Single Status Certificate
Process for Commercial Documents:
- First attestation is attempted at respective Chamber of Commerce.
- Thereafter, document is attested at Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi.
- Final Attestation will be made at Embassy of Finland based in New Delhi.
- Export Invoice
- Packaging list
- Power of Attorney
- Certificate of Origin
- Certificate of incorporation
- Chemical analysis report
- Physical analysis report