Genuine Attestation Services is a pioneer in providing documents authentication services for Angola Embassy Attestation. If you are planning to migrate to Republic of Angola either for your studies, for doing job, for better living or any of the reasons, all of the legal documents originated within India needs to be attested from Angola Embassy located within India to be represented in Angola.
The Republic of Angola is not a member of the Hague convention and thus does not require Apostille. Therefore, it is obligatory to attest all of the documents from Embassy of Angola within New Delhi. The process of document attestation is little complicated as well as time taking, but we are here to assist you best and eradicate all your stress with our effective attestation worries. Our certified professionals do the best job in less time and at minimal rates.
Advantages of Angola Embassy Attestation:
- It is extremely advantageous for those who wish pursue their higher studies in Angola.
- It is also helpful in getting admission within the schools of Angola and gets equivalent certificate for your child.
- It is also helpful in attaining employment visa and thus increases the work opportunities open up in Angola.
- It is extremely helpful to get settled in Angola as it is crucial for attaining residence visa for you and your family.
How to Get Certificate Attestation Done from Angola Embassy?
Process varies according to type of document and purpose of moving, let’s have a look:
Process for Educational Documents:
- First of all, your documents need to be verified from the HRD Attestation department of the State where it has been specified.
- Thereafter, that document will be attested at Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi.
- Final attestation will be made at Embassy of Angola located in New Delhi.
- UG degree certificate
- PG degree certificate
- Diploma degree certificate
- PHD degree certificate
- Engineering degree certificate
- Medical degree certificate
- Management degree certificate
- Hotel management certificate
- Law degree certificate
- Technical degree certificate
- Professional degree certificate
Process for Non-Educational Documents:
- Attestation process will be initiated at Home Department of respective state from where document has been issued.
- Thereafter, attestation will be done at Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi
- Attestation process will end at Embassy of Angola based at New Delhi.
Process for Commercial Documents:
- First attestation will be made at respective Chamber of Commerce, New Delhi.
- Thereafter, attestation process will be done at Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi.
- Attestation process will end at Embassy of Angola, New Delhi.
- Export Invoice
- Packaging list
- Power of Attorney
- Certificate of Origin
- Certificate of incorporation
- Chemical analysis report
- Physical analysis report