Genuine Attestation Services is recognized as one of the leading service providers in the field of certificate authentication/attestation for the Czech Republic. We offer reliable services in the field of attestation and Apostille have done for all types of India originated documents, whether it’s educational, non-educational or commercial.
Our quality of providing unmatched services at cost-effective rates has made us renowned all around. If you are in a mood to rush to Czech Republic for any of the reasons they don’t forget to appoint us for genuine document attestation services.
What is the Procedure to Get Attestation from the Czech Embassy?
The process of Embassy attestation for Abroad differs for different documents, let’s have a look:
Process for Educational Document:
- First of all, the document is attested at HRD Attestation department of respective state, where the document is originated
- Thereafter, the attestation process is followed at Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi.
- In the end, attestation of the document will be made by the Czech Republic Embassy or Consulate based in India.
- UG degree certificate
- PG degree certificate
- Diploma degree certificate
- PHD degree certificate
- Engineering degree certificate
- Medical degree certificate
- Management degree certificate
- Hotel management certificate
- Law degree certificate
- Technical degree certificate
- Professional degree certificate
Process for Non-Educational Documents:
- At first, document is attested at Home Department of the residence state, where document is issued.
- Attestation process is followed at Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi.
- Finally, document will be attested by Czech Republic Embassy or Consulate located in India.
Process for Commercial Documents:
- Initially document is attested at respective Chamber of Commerce
- Thereafter, attestation will be done at Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi.
- Finally, last attestation of document is made at Czech Republic Embassy or Consulate present in India.
- Export Invoice
- Packaging list
- Power of Attorney
- Certificate of Origin
- Certificate of incorporation
- Chemical analysis report
- Physical analysis report