Genuine Attestation Services is an experienced and professionally managed company that deals in services of certificate attestation for Qatar. We are involved in this for all types of Indian originated documents, whether it's Educational, Non-Educational or Commercial documents. Our services go through the procedure of GAD, Home Department, SDM and HRD attestation. We understand that you submit your original documents with us for attestation and these documents are extremely crucial for you, that's why we keep them safe till the time that is delivered back to you with attestation.
Documents Attestation From Qatar Embassy
All of the documents or certificates which are issued or originated within India that are obligatory to be present in Qatar on the basis of purpose of your travel needs to be benefitted from Apostille service in Delhi or legalized from the Qatar Embassy/consulate situated within in India.
Advantages of Qatar Embassy Attestation
While you plan to visit this Gulf country, know the few advantages of making your documents attested from the Qatar Embassy-
- It is beneficial if you are moving for pursuing any higher education.
- It makes the process of attaining employment visa easier, as well as increases, work opportunities open up within Qatar.
- It is beneficial for getting the resident visa as well as the visa for your family.
- It helps your children to apply for admission in schools of Qatar.
Verification for Attestation Services Qatar Embassy
All individuals who want to get their educational documents attested from the Embassy of Qatar should keep in mind that Degree/diploma should be there with its mark sheet and verification done from the concerned university or institute. The verification letter must have the below-mentioned details:
- Authenticity of certificate
- Study System (Admission-Full Time-Part Time)
- Venue of Study and Examination
- Type of Degree Obtained (diploma, Bachelor-Master or doctorate)
- Duration of course and duration spend to obtain this certificate.
- Academy is whether government institute or private.
- Academy’s standard at the time of obtaining the said certificate from the institution.
How to Get Documents Attested from Qatar Embassy?
The process of document attestation is different for the different document. Let’s check out:
Process for Educational Document Attestation for Qatar Embassy
Qatar Embassy authenticates degree with the consolidated mark sheets only. It does not attest Degree Certificate or mark sheet separately.
For attesting any of the educational documents from Qatar Embassy in India, it is mandatory to attach few of the supporting documents along with original ones, they are:
- The degree certificate must have final year mark sheet attached.
- The degree should be from recognized institute of Govt.
- The diploma course should be full time with affiliation to university/UGC.
- Qatar Embassy also asks for verification letter of the concerned university along with certificate. Without this letter, the certificate cannot be attested.
- First of all, document needs to be authenticated from the Human Resource Development department of respective state from where it is issued
- Thereafter, it will be attested from Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi.
- Attestation process will be end at Embassy of Qatar, New Delhi.
Educational Document Required For Qatar Embassy Attestation:
- Professional degree certificate
- Engineering degree certificate
- UG degree certificate
- PG degree certificate
- Law degree certificate
- Diploma degree certificate
- Management degree certificate
- Technical degree certificate
- Medical degree certificate
- Hotel management certificate
- PHD degree certificate
- At first, attestation of specific document will be done at Home Department of the state of residence.
- Thereafter, document will be attested at Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi.
- And, final attestation will be made by Embassy of Qatar in New Delhi.
Non-Educational Document For Attestation From Qatar Embassy
- Transfer Certificate (TC)
- Salary Certificate
- Divorce Certificate
- Equivalence Certificate
- Death Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Single Status Certificate
- Marriage Certificate Attestation
- Medical Certificate
- Experience/ Employment Certificate
- At first, document will be authenticated at respective chamber of commerce.
- Attestation process will be followed at Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi
- Last attestation will be made at Embassy of Qatar, New Delhi
Commercial Documents Required For Qatar Attestation
- Power of Attorney
- Certificate of Origin
- Export Invoice
- Packaging list
- Chemical analysis report
- Certificate of incorporation
- Physical analysis report