Genuine Attestation Services is a recognized company all around India for rendering all types of certificate attestation for the UAE embassy; the services in which we deal are Certificate Attestation Services, UAE Embassy Attestation Services, and Document attestation service in Delhi for the UAE embassy.
Numerous people from all around the world migrate to United Arab Emirates (UAE) either in search of work or for living better and sound life. The document which is necessary to present in UAE with context to your purpose of going there is authenticated first at the HRD of respective state where a document is originated, thereafter it is attested at Ministry of External Affairs and then finally, UAE embassy attests that document.
Advantages of Certificate Attestation for UAE (Dubai)
The following are the advantages of legalization for UAE which will help you to resolve your confusions -
- It is highly beneficial for those, who wish to pursue their higher studies in UAE.
- It assists in getting admissions within schools of UAE and gets equivalent certificates for your child.
- It aids you in attaining the employment visa and hence raises work opportunities to open up in UAE.
- It acts as great help within your plans of getting settled within UAE by obtaining a residence visa for yourself as well as for your family.
Educational Documents For Legalization for UAE Embassy
- Professional Degree Certificate
- PG Degree Certificate
- Management Degree Certificate
- Hotel Management Certificate
- Diploma Degree Certificate
- UG Degree Certificate
- Engineering Degree Certificate
- Technical Degree Certificate
- Law Degree Certificate
- Medical Degree Certificate
- Ph.D. Degree Certificate
Procedure to getting Educational Document Attested from UAE Embassy
- At the initial level, it is obligatory to attest the document from the Human Resource Department of state, where the document is originated.
- Thereafter, the document should be attested from the Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi
- At last, final attestation should be made by UAE Embassy, New Delhi.
Non-Educational Documents For UAE Embassy Attestation
- Medical Certificate
- Equivalence Certificate
- Single Status Certificate
- Divorce Certificate
- Salary Certificate
- Marriage Certificate
- Transfer Certificate (TC)
- Birth Certificate
- Death Certificate
- Experience/ Employment Certificate
The process to get Non-Educational Document Attested from UAE Embassy
- At very first, the process of attestation of the document is initiated at the Home Department of the state, from where the document is issued.
- Then, the Ministry of External Affairs, approve the certificate attestation in Delhi
- The last attestation is done at the Embassy of UAE, New Delhi.
Commercial Document for UAE Embassy
- Power Of Attorney
- Certificate Of Incorporation
- Physical Analysis Report
- Packaging List
- Export Invoice
- Certificate Of Origin
- Chemical Analysis Report
Procedure to getting Commercial Document Attested from UAE Embassy
- Process of attestation is initiated at the respective chamber of commerce
- Thereafter, a particular document will be attested at the Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi
- Final attestation will be made by The Embassy of UAE, New Delhi.