Genuine Attestation Services deal in rendering entire attestation services for Saudi Arabia nation, services include certificate attestation, document attestation, commercial document attestation, embassy attestation, and educational document attestation, etc. at reasonable rates.
In addition, we also render HRD/Home Department Attestation and MEA/Apostille Services We are engaged in this profession of certificate attestation for Saudi for a long and have made numerous clients satisfied by providing effective services in the area of the Saudi Embassy Attestation, Saudi Cultural Attestation, and Saudi Certificate Attestation.
Best Services for Saudi Embassy Attestation
Getting your document attested seems to be a roller-coaster ride, especially if we don’t possess any know-how about the procedure. If you are planning to shift to Saudi Arabia for any of the reasons, it is obligatory to get all your documents authenticated from the Embassy of Saudi Arabia with consent to their legal use in that nation. For Saudi attestation of your certificates, you have to go through a little lengthier process within your home country, thus you have to be patient till it gets completed.
Advantages of Saudi Embassy Attestation
- It is advantageous if you are willing to pursue any higher studies in Saudi.
- It aids in increased chances of attaining an employment visa.
- It is beneficial to attain a residential visa if any of you were planning to get settled there and it also makes it easier to get the visa for your beloved family.
- It is beneficial to get admission within schools of Saudi.
- It is beneficial in attaining an employment visas and hence increases work opportunities open up within Saudi.
- It will also help you out in getting all health benefits.
What to Do To Get Your Documents Attested By Saudi Embassy?
For Saudi Embassy attestation, no one can apply individually. Documents can be submitted only through any approved agency. We are a pioneer in this and act as the most reliable attestation service providers, as we will look after the entire attestation process and serve you best.
All educational, non-educational and commercial documents list with the process are given:-
- UG degree certificate
- PG degree certificate
- Diploma degree certificate
- Ph.D. degree certificate
- Engineering degree certificate
- Medical degree certificate
- Management degree certificate
- Hotel management certificate
- Law degree certificate
- Technical degree certificate
- Professional degree certificate
Process for Educational Document
- The concerned document should be authenticated first by the Human Resource Department of the state, where the document is originated.
- Thereafter, a specific document should be attested by the Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi
- Final attestation is done by the Saudi Embassy and Saudi Culture Attestation.
Note: Degree should be earned through Full Time / Regular Mode only. (Saudi Cultural Attaché does not attest any degree/certificate/diploma earned through online/distance/private mode).
Documents Required for the Saudi Attestation
- Original Offer Letter/Contract from KSA, in Arabic or English, on company letterhead, attested by Saudi CHAMBER OF COMMERCE, and Saudi FOREIGN MINISTRY, not more than six months old.
- Original Degree attested by HRD
- Undertaking from the candidate on Rs. 10 or 20 Governmental Stamp Paper about the degree genuineness, Paste photo graph in it and do notary.
- Passport copy
- Pan card/Adhar Card copy
- If working, color iqama copy
- Candidate email id
If already working in Saudi:
Iqama COLOR Copy For those who are already on Job in Saudi.
One fresh letter in which his experience details and a valid Iqama should be mentioned with company Ref No. and date. Both letters attested by Saudi CHAMBER OF COMMERCE, and Saudi FOREIGN MINISTRY, not more than six months old.
- Salary Certificate
- Transfer Certificate (TC)
- Equivalence Certificate
- Death Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Divorce Certificate
- Experience/ Employment Certificate
- Marriage Certificate
- Medical Certificate
- Single Status Certificate
Procedure to Get Non-Educational Documents Attested
- Initially, the process of attestation will be made at the Home Department of the state from where the document is issued.
- The attestation process will be followed at the Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi.
- The attestation process will end at the Embassy of Saudi, New Delhi
- Export Invoice
- Packaging list
- Power of Attorney
- Certificate of Origin
- Certificate of incorporation
- Chemical analysis report
- Physical analysis report
Procedure to Get Commercial Document Attested
- The process of attestation will begin at a respective chamber of commerce
- Thereafter, a specific commercial document will be attested at The Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi.
- The Attestation process will end at The Embassy of Saudi, New Delhi