If you are planning to get your certificates attestation for Sri Lanka by the designated authorities then you need to follow a certain procedure based on the legal formalities. It includes the series of verification of the documents from the government officials and ministry of the state. Before you get the final documentation, you have to take care of the various legalities which cannot be skipped for a successful completion. The Consular Division of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Colombo, Sri Lanka certifies the attestation of all the Sri Lankan certificates by checking and verifying on its various parameters.
Legalization For Sri Lanka Embassy
Generally, certificate attestation can be categorized into three types as Educational, Non Educational and Commercial. These three types of documents can be verified by the officials of Consulate in India. The following is the process for the attestation of Indian documents for all three types -
1. Attestation of education documents from Sri Lanka embassy:
- The State Level Attestation Department / Regional Attestation Center (RAC) / Higher Education Department (HED) / Regional Attestation Center (RAC) General Administrative Department (GAD) attest the documents first.Afterwards,it can be sent for MEA Ministry of External Affair Attestation.
- Verification by the Ministry of External Affairs (New Delhi).
- At last, the Sri Lankan Embassy attests the documents which finalize the procedure of Attestation for Sri Lankan Embassy.
Requirement of documents for certification attestation from Sri Lanka:
- Education certificate (Original).
- Mark Sheet Xerox
- Passport Xerox
- Photographs of the document holder (2 passport size).
2. Non-educational documents attestation for Sri Lanka:
- Initially, the State Level undertakes the attestation /General Administrative Department (GAD) / Regional Attestation Center (RAC).
- After this Ministry of External Affairs legalize the documents.
- Lastly, Sri Lankan embassy attests.
The documents that need to be submitted are:
- Original Certificates
- Passport Photocopy
- Document Holder’s 2 Passport Size Photos
3. Commercial documents required for Sri Lankan embassy:
- The chamber of commerce attests the documents first.
- Then documents escalate to the MEA attestation.
- At the end, the attestation completes by the embassy of Sri Lanka.
The documents require includes:
- Original commercial documents
- A request letter by the person on the company’s letterhead which states the reason for attestationaddressingSri Lanka Embassy duly signed by the regardedofficial authority.
Document Attestation Services For Sri Lanka
We at Genuine Attestation Services offer the legalization for Sri Lanka embassy in Delhi. We as an experienced company offer the fastest and hassle-free process for the clients. From past many years, we have been kept on providing the verification services with the help of our attestation experts. We assure the complete safety and confidentiality of the documents provided by the clients.